Managing the Channel is difficult enough in the global tech world, and especially so if you’re underfunded and understaffed. Most vendors focus on the top performing partners and 80% of revenue comes from the top 20% of partners.
But, why are the others not performing and what can be done about it?
Here at IRS, we are the Channel Enhancement experts and we deliver services to support and extend your Channel capability including:
- Partner Recruitment
- Channel Concierge
- Funds Management
- Pipeline Assessment
- Pipeline Generation
- Proof of Performance.
Whether you need to increase engagement and sales from the bottom 80%, manage Management Development Funds (MDF) and ensure they are used correctly, measure how much of your channel pipeline is genuine, or want to onboard new partners, IRS can help.
We will support you to raise up all levels of your network, ensuring they stay motivated and that most importantly of all – you get the best return on your channel investment.
Read our Case Studies and Product Sheets:
- Partner Acquisition at IRS Product Sheet (1.70 MB)
- Social Prospecting For Partners Product Sheet (1.09 MB)
- Channel Partner Sales Generation With IRS Product Sheet (959.12 KB)
- Marketing Services Product Sheet (1.32 MB)
- Partner Demand Generation Product Sheet (1,023.40 KB)
- Channel Concierge With IRSMarketing Product Sheet (1.02 MB)
- Integrated Services Product Sheet (782.83 KB)
- Motorola – New Channel Impetus Across Europe Case Study (465.61 KB)