With a second round of national lockdown in England from today, and similar in place in the other home nations, we just wanted to assure you that it is business as usual for us. more
Inbound Or Not To Inbound, That Is The Question
We talk about Inbound Marketing, as a crucial element in the marketing mix.
Most social and digital marketing strives to generate inbound enquiries, along with events, conferences and shows. They all can deliver genuine sales opportunities but ONLY if the inbound contact is acted on.The two main elements of Inbound Marketing are: Inbound Call Handling and Inbound Response Follow-Up.
Inbound call handling allows you to have sales enquiry calls answered by IRSMarketing in local language, wherein IRS will qualify based on your criteria and action accordingly.
With Inbound Response Follow-Up, IRS can receive all engagement types, be it whitepaper downloads, event registrants, form fills for example, and then looks to engage with the prospects to further understand their requirements, qualify and action as required.
These services are important because:
- Our clients spend a lot of time and effort producing and distributing content, and if the inbound responses are left untouched, those that represent genuine interest and opportunity will miss your sales pipeline altogether. And, worse still, go into a competitor’s inbox, ruining your Return On Marketing Investment (ROMI).
- It provides that initial contact, acting as a link between that content that piqued their interest and our client’s sales team.
- And finally, qualifying inbound opportunities is time consuming. By allowing us to do this for you, your sales team can focus on their day job – closing revenue!
Our services enable an understanding of the prospect’s requirements and timescales, allowing us to qualify and action those that are ready to be and nurturing those who are looking further out, further increasing your longer-term pipeline.
It can also provide feedback on effectiveness of content, allowing further adjustments in future to further increase return.
Whilst the main goal is to focus the contact on the enquirers with real potential, and maximise use of your budget and improve ROMI, a good inbound campaign will also:
- Triage and prioritise the data
- Remove irrelevant contacts (such as Competitors, students, tyre-kickers etc.) along with other inaccurate data
- Help to identify contacts to nurture if not ready to buy now (further increasing your long-term pipeline)
- And, provide a strong feedback loop so you understand where everything is.
Simply put, at IRS, that’s what we do!
We’ve spent the last +25 years communicating with all levels of business decision-makers through telephone channels and more recently social and digital to determine their requirements. We have extensive experience and we truly understand and manage our client’s sales cycles and pipeline.
As Europe’s leading B2B sales pipeline generation agency, we are purely focused on pipeline values and what we can do to increase them and look to create and maintain close interaction with our client’s sales and marketing teams.
Unlike many companies, that have opted to write-off this year with the hope that the next one will be better, IRS’s clients have been focused on increasing their market share. more
With additional restrictions coming into force due to Covid-19, you could be forgiven for thinking that all businesses are retreating into their shell and waiting until things blow over. more
With the Prime Minister’s announcement last week that those that can work from home should, it leaves us all in a situation that could last a further 6 months at least. more
IRSMarketing is not about a bunch of people making phone calls in order to tick boxes. We are the front end of our customers’ sales process. more